Why We Use PayPal
You can pay online for your tour. It’s quick, easy, and convenient with PayPal.
Bee On The Go Travel uses PayPal for our online payments. PayPal is the most popular online payment service in the world.
Here are a few of the benefits to you for using PayPal to pay online for your tour:
- Privacy. Your payment information is kept private. PayPal never shares your credit card or banking information with us.
- Security. PayPal uses data encryption and anti-fraud technology to keep your information secure. This reduces the risk of online fraud.
You can use PayPal with confidence to buy your tours with us.
You Don’t Need A PayPal Account
PayPal is a great service, and something you may want to use regularly to make online purchases.
You can set up a PayPal account to get even more flexibility with how you make your payments. For example, you can use PayPal to pay with a credit card, or to transfer money from your bank accounts, much like a debit card.
However, you don’t need a PayPal account to use PayPal to pay online for your tours! You can use PayPal as a guest and still get all of the security and protection of using PayPal with your credit card or debit card.
Buy Your Tour With Your PayPal Account
If you have a PayPal account, it’s easy to pay online for your tour.
When you click the “Add To Cart” button, our website takes you to PayPal. First, adjust the quantity of tickets you want to purchase. Second, log into your PayPal account, choose your preferred payment method, and PayPal takes care of the rest.
Buy Your Tour As A Guest (No PayPal Account)
No PayPal account? No problem!
Here’s how to purchase your tour using PayPal without an account.
1. Decide which credit or debit card you want to use. Have it ready.
2. Go to the tour you want to purchase on our site.
3. Complete the customer information section (name, contact information, people in your party, pickup location, etc.)
4. Click the “Add To Cart” button. Our website takes you to PayPal.
Note: This example shows you the ticket information for the tour to see the musical, Beautiful. Your tour details and price will be different.
5. If you are going on this tour alone, leave the quantity of tickets at one. If you are buying tickets for others, update the quantity so you purchase the correct number of tickets. Use the plus and minus signs to get the total number of tickets you want to purchase.
Note: This example shows purchasing two tickets. The number of tickets you need to purchase may be different.
5. Click the “Check Out” button (Pay without a PayPal account). PayPal displays the guest checkout page with the tour cost adjusted for the quantity of tickets you selected.
6. PayPay shows you the tour cost, but doesn’t automatically display the tour details. We recommend that you click on the small arrow next to the price to see the tour details before making your purchase. You can also click “more” to see the full tour details on PayPal.
7. After you verify that the ticket quantity is correct, type your credit card information in the PayPal page.
8. Type your billing address and contact information in the PayPal page.
9. When you have filled out the form completely, click the “Pay Now” button. PayPal uses your credit card to purchase your tour and sends you an email confirmation.