You won’t want to miss the horses, the pageantry, the HATS and the fun! Two different packages. Limited seats!
At least nine races. Leave the driving & parking to us on a comfortable deluxe motorcoach. Also included is a “quick bite” to eat on the way home. TWO DIFFERENT PACKAGES AVAILABLE! Indicate which package when reserving your seat(s). On the website, there are two different reservation packages.
● The Phoenix Room: Includes reserved seats in the comfortable VIP Phoenix Room overlooking the picturesque paddock and watching the races on the many screens. A full-buffet lunch and gratuity, reserved table for all the races, an air-conditioned room and racing program are all included. Full bar service available. You can stroll to the paddock, the apron/track side or other general admission areas. There is a strict dress code for this room: Strict dress code: collared shirts, dress slacks, dresses, slacks. No denim of ANY color. No athletic attire including fancy sweat suits. Hats welcome but not required.
● Reserved Grandstand Seats: Watch the races outside from individual seats within the Grandstand with an excellent view of the track. This seating offers backs and armrests and is under cover from the elements. Lots of food available for purchase. No dress code for these seats.
This tour has two departure points:
- 8:30 AM in north Dayton/Englewood at Meijer [view map in a new window]
- 9:00 AM in south Dayton/West Carrollton at Meijer [view map in a new window]
Return approximately 8:30-9:00 PM.
Have questions before you buy? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Ready To Schedule Your Tour
We’ve made it easy to do online in 2 simple steps.
Step 1: Tell us who is coming on this tour by filling out this form.
Step 2: Pay for your tour. You can use your credit card with confidence on our site.
Ways to pay online:
● Pay with your PayPal account (if you have one).
● Pay with your credit card even if you don’t have a PayPal account. Click the tab that says credit card.
Not sure how to pay with PayPal? We’ve created some instructions to help you. These instructions open in a separate page so you can return here to pay for your tour.