Diva comes from the word “divine!” Visit five consignment shops and boutiques – great fashions, accessories, jewelry, furniture, home décor and trinkets! Be treated to deluxe bus transportation to each shop, prizes, discounts, a delicious buffet lunch, snacks and fun throughout the day!
Three starting locations – pick the one most convenient:
8:00 am – Depart from Towne Mall Galleria, Middletown, 3461 Towne Boulevard, Middletown (park by main mall entrance – large square entrance) …. OR ….
8:30 am – Depart from Meijer, 5252 Springboro Pike, West Carrollton (park near the gas station in Row A) …. OR ….
9:00 am – Meet at Sandi’s Clothes Encounters, 521 South Dixie Drive, Vandalia 45377
Add your ticket to the cart or call Bee On the Go Travel at (937) 428-7459.
Sandi’s Clothes Encounters, 521 South Dixie Drive, Vandalia
Treasures for You, 350 W. National Road, Vandalia
Loralei’s Boutique, 43 W. Franklin Street, Centerville
New Enuf, 78 W. Central, Springboro
Kathryn’s Consignment Outlet, 3461 Towne Blvd., Middletown
The Snooty Fox started the craze of shopping at upscale and unique consignment stores. We will visit five clothing consignment shops and three home décor shops around Cincinnati via deluxe motorcoach with a lunch stop, snacks and a 15% or 20% discount at each of the stores. You will find “Cincinnati’s finest” fashions, accessories, jewelry, home décor and trinkets for a fraction of the price! Lunch at McAllister’s Deli – yummo! Bring your mom, sisters or girlfriends – a fun day!
Two departure point: (1) 8:30 AM in north Dayton/ Englewood at Meijer. (2) 9:00 AM in south Dayton/West Carrollton at Meijer. Return approximately 6:00 PM.
Compare our price and service to that of “the big guys!” You will bee happy you did!
Visiting the Amish community is always so refreshing.
This tour includes:
- A night at the beautiful Farmstead Inn
- Three meals (including a Thrasher’s Dinner in an Amish home)
- A demonstration on bee keeping and honey making at “B” Honey & Candles
- A backroads tour with guide to visit cabinet makers, popcorn and jam, quilts and cheese.
- Tickets for “Josiah for President” at the awesome Blue Gate Theater.
- The Shipshewana Flea Market is the largest in the Midwest and you will have time to stroll at your leisure – or if you prefer a historical museum or a car museum, you can go your own way during the morning free time.
Two departure point on Tuesday: (1) 7:30 AM in south Dayton/West Carrollton at Meijer. (2) 8:00 AM in north Dayton/ Englewood at Meijer. Return approximately 10:00 PM on Wednesday.
$245 per person for double occupancy. If you need something other than double – call BOTGT at (937) 428-7459.
$245 pp – Double
$220 pp – Triple
$210 pp – Quad
$305 pp – Single